Call for applications to host the next ILCA School of Liver Cancer is OPEN!
Following the success of the last three editions, the ILCA School of Liver Cancer is back for a fourth edition, with the aim of delivering scientific education and helping progress ILCA’s mission to advance research in pathogenesis, prevention and treatment of liver cancer.
The ILCA School is a unique learning platform for practitioners and investigators to receive education in an intense, interactive and multidisciplinary format.
This annual educational event consists of 1,5 day courses focusing on a specific topic and is hosted in a Centre of Excellence worldwide which is selected based on application.
The ILCA School provides fellows in gastroenterology, hepatology, basics/transitional researchers and other liver cancer related professionals an opportunity to enhance their scientific experience by attending a multidisciplinary programme delivered by the most eminent international liver cancer specialists.
Participants learn about the principles and nuances of the diagnosis, management, and clinical investigation of liver cancer. The School’s intense, multidisciplinary and interactive format offers attendees state-of-the-art clinically relevant information regarding the disease.
- A residential, didactic and interactive format
- Dedicated time for one on one exchanges with a distinguished faculty and key opinion leaders
- A balanced seminar format involving multidisciplinary faculty
- Case-based examples for discussion emphasis
Who should attend?
Fellows in gastroenterology and hepatology training programmes, junior faculty, basic/translational researchers and experienced clinicians with a desire to become more involved in liver cancer investigation and care.
ILCA is now looking for a Centre of Excellence to welcome the next ILCA School of Liver Cancer!
Application deadline: 17 September 2018
The ILCA School will:
- Feature a 1,5 day scientific programme, designed by your institution with the faculty of your choice
- Support the advancement of liver cancer science and position your institution as a key supporter of scientific innovation
Is your institution interested in hosting the fourth edition of the ILCA School programme delivered by the most eminent liver cancer specialists worldwide?
Review the application requirements below and submit your application by 17 September 2018.
Your application should include the following elements:
- Suggested programme
- Tentative budget
- Track record demonstrating your organising capacity
- CVs of the professionals who will be leading this initiative
- Description of the Center of Excellent including the venue and its capacity
- Confirmation of your ability to ensure a minimum of 50 attendees
- Confirmation of your ability to roll out the ILCA School before January 2018