ILCA IS PLEASED TO LAUNCH THE FOURTH EDITION OF THE ILCA FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
Through this Fellowship Programme, ILCA will once again supports research in all liver cancer related disciplines by encouraging young scientists to develop their career in liver cancer research.
The aims of this key initiative are to:
- Encourage young investigators to pursue a career in liver cancer research
- Develop the potential of outstanding young scientists and encourage research in liver cancer disciplines
- Foster career development for individuals performing research in a liver cancer related area and who have shown commitment to excellence at an early stage of their research study
- Help progress ILCA’s mission to advance research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer
- Promote science through the support of young researchers
- Be under 40 years old and undertaking post-doctoral studies in a liver cancer related discipline
- Candidate should hold a PhD or MD and be pursuing post-doctoral studies which include both basic and/or clinical research. Those in post-MD Residency or Fellowship programmes and engaged in liver cancer research are eligible. Candidates should not hold full-time faculty positions.
- Be an ILCA member* in good standing
- Be supported by a research mentor
* Click here to apply for or renew your membership
Applicants can now apply for the 12-month Fellowship Programme of €40,000. The programme will run between September 2018 and September 2019.
The Call for Applications for the ILCA Fellowship 2018 is open until
31 July 2018
Review carefully the Eligibility Criteria and Requirements and submit your application form along with the required documents by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 July (23:59 CET) to become the next ILCA Fellow.