Through the Fellowship Programme, ILCA supports research in all liver cancer related disciplines by encouraging young scientists to develop their career in liver cancer research.
The aims of this key initiative are to:
- Encourage young investigators to pursue a career in liver cancer research
- Develop the potential of outstanding young scientists and encourage research in liver cancer disciplines
- Foster career development for individuals performing research in a liver cancer related area and who have shown commitment to excellence at an early stage of their research study
- Help progress ILCA’s mission to advance research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer
- Promote science through the support of young researchers
- Be under 40 years old
- Undertake post-doctoral studies in a liver cancer related discipline
- Be engaged in either basic science or clinical studies in liver cancer
- Be an ILCA member* in good standing
- Be supported by a research mentor
* Click here to apply for or renew your membership
Stay tuned for the next ILCA Fellowship Programme!