ILCA is pleased to launch the third edition of ILCA Fellowship Programme
Through this Fellowship Programme, ILCA will once again supports research in all liver cancer related disciplines by encouraging young scientists to develop their career in liver cancer research.
The aims of this key initiative are to:
- Encourage young investigators to pursue a career in liver cancer research
- Develop the potential of outstanding young scientists and encourage research in liver cancer disciplines
- Foster career development for individuals performing research in a liver cancer related area and who have shown commitment to excellence at an early stage of their research study
- Help progress ILCA’s mission to advance research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer
- Promote science through the support of young researchers
- Be under 40 years old
- Undertake post-doctoral studies in a liver cancer related discipline
- Be engaged in either basic science or clinical studies in liver cancer
- Be an ILCA member* in good standing
- Be supported by a research mentor
* Click here to apply for or renew your membership
Applicants can now apply for the 12-month Fellowship Programme of €40,000. The programme will run between September 2017 and September 2018.
The Call for Applications for the ILCA Fellowship 2017 is open from
27 June 2017 – 31 July 2017
Review carefully the Eligibility Criteria and Requirements and submit your application form along with the required documents by email at email@example.com before 31 July (23:59 CET) to become the next ILCA Fellow.