The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) is the only international organisation devoted exclusively to liver cancer research for experts from all related disciplines.
To lead a global Community of physicians, scientists and allied professionals through education and research with the goal to better prevent and treat liver cancer
The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA):
- Is committed to promoting basic, clinical, translational, multi-disciplinary and multi-national liver cancer research, including the development of clinical trials
- Fosters, encourages and facilitates scientific exchange and dissemination of knowledge
- Strives to educate physicians, scientists, allied healthcare professionals and the general public at large
- Will educate international and national health authorities on the diagnosis, prevention and management of liver cancer
- Values collaboration with other learned societies, governmental organisations, professional associations, groups, institutions and individuals who contribute to progress in the field