The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) is looking forward to the launch of the third edition of the ILCA Fellowship Programme in 2016!
The aims of this key initiative are to:
- Encourage young investigators to pursue a career in liver cancer research
- Develop the potential of outstanding young scientists and encourage research in liver cancer disciplines
- Foster career development for individuals performing research in a liver cancer related area and who have shown commitment to excellence at an early stage of their research study
- Help progress ILCA’s mission to advance research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer
- Promote science through the support of young researchers