The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) is the only international organisation devoted exclusively to liver cancer research for experts from all related disciplines.
The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) aspires towards advancing research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer.
The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) will do so by promoting novel pathogenic, diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for liver cancer by taking a transversal approach to research and bringing together scientists, physicians and allied professionals from all interrelated fields.
The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA):
- Is committed to promoting basic, clinical, translational, multi-disciplinary and multi-national liver cancer research, including the development of clinical trials
- Fosters, encourages and facilitates scientific exchange and dissemination of knowledge
- Strives to educate physicians, scientists, allied healthcare professionals and the general public at large
- Will educate international and national health authorities on the diagnosis, prevention and management of liver cancer
- Values collaboration with other learned societies, governmental organisations, professional associations, groups, institutions and individuals who contribute to progress in the field